Derick Rose Lessons Learned Notes




D.Rose Lessons learnt after Eastern Finals... 



1. Not because I'm a MVP I can go all the way to Finals 



2. I'm not MJ to win any game in Chicago's Arena



3. I can't shoot over Lebron even I'm a MVP



4. I can't shoot if Lebron is inches away from me



5. Even I have a coach that has Coach of the Year, it can guarantee me a win



6. Being a rookie MVP is not excuse to do the same mistakes, I can't learn from my mistakes.. 
repeating the same mistake over and over



7. I have teammates on the floor that knows to shoot too



8. Lebron is too much for me.. wish Boston won over Heat



9. I'll raise my salary because I'm a MVP now and since Boozer is such a looser



10. If I can't be the next MJ then I'll be the next Lebron


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.