Lebron James 2012 MVP Photos

ok... introduce me anyway you want , but don't say anything about 
the choking, hairlines, the ring stuffs... and you know those lebron's jokes..



I would like to thank of myself for being so damn cool and awesome..
and myself for being a great player.. and myself for being phenomenal.........
ohh and also with these guys who generates my assist stats




damn you all.. who put Durant face on my trophy? 



Lebron : I love our Coach.. he's the best in the league.... NOT!!! hehehe.. got it Coach?
Spo : just wait when I bench you and give you a fake injury next game



can't stop laughing about this thought.. 
I have 3 MVP's but zero rings..
 its so damn hilarious and its making me cry as well






Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.